The World's Shortest Parade featuring Art + Music + Drinks + Food + More!
The Point and Kulturehaus invite you to join us in celebrating the revival of Alameda Point, during a FREE, family-friendly street festival filled with:
- Mural paintings by Local Artists: Lindsay Millikan, Jesse Wilson, Madeline Tonzi & Javi Corellano
- Participation by Mark Lewis Wagner, aka The World's Largest Chalk Drawing Artist
- Live music by the amazing Fanfare Zambaleta, Mission Delirium and Blue Bone Express, playing alongside jugglers
- Local beer and wine poured by Alameda favorite Lucky 13
- DIY Craft Station: Get inspired and build your own costume or wear one!
- Acrobatic dancers, stilt walkers, clowns, acrobats
- Art Cars including Chester and Cheese Wedge
- Creative vendors selling unique, handmade treasures, such as Alameda Point Studios, Kold Dust Designs, Mad Elegance Designs + more!
- Food trucks: Kenny's Heart and Soul, Fist of Flour, YummiBBQ, and Gotta Love Kettle Corn
Gather the troops and see you at The Point, Alameda! Be sure to RSVP!
Produced in partnership KultureHaus.